Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lola's 1st Birthday!


I can't believe my baby is 1! Lola has been the Dream Baby. She is such a sweetheart. She is so much like her Daddy it's crazy,  to her amazing blue eyes to her very calm disposition. She has made me less of a helicopter parent because of her easy going personality and I can't thank her enough for that. She is such Mommy's girl and I love it especially because Tayslee is a Daddy's girl!

I tried to make Lola's birthday special. When I think of 1st birthdays I think of spending it with lots of family and since I don't have any here I tried to make it a good day for both Lola and I! After all 1st birthdays are more for Mommy as well! :)

We started out our week of birthday celebrations by going to Sweet Lola's. It was the best frozen yogurt, Ive ever had and I'm also pretty sure it was Lola's favorite as well! :) And with the name, how could I not go there for Lola's Birthday?

I don't think she was so sure about the balloons everywhere. 
Pancakes with sprinkles!
Opening a few presents, with the help of Tayslee of course!
Birthday Day Girl! (Smash cake pictures coming soon!)
What a great way to celebrate her 1st Birthday by going to the Circus? Ok, maybe she didn't like the clowns?
Ps. 
If you can't tell Lo was a little sick on her birthday! :(


1 comment:

  1. You are such a good mom! It looks like such a fun birthday! Sweet Lola's looks delicious too!

    ReplyDelete