Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Girls Night!

A couple weeks ago my friends Shauna, Amy and I decided to go out to dinner and then go swimming at Palm Beach without kids. We decided that we would go eat on the Boardwalk at a new restaurant called Bubba Gumps. It made after the Movie Forest Gump and is a pretty popular place to eat. When we got there to put our name on the list it was a 2 hour wait, we didn't have that kind of time since we still wanted to go swimming. I managed after pleading with the host to let us be sat next, and I have to say it worked and our night couldn't have gone better! 

Me explaining to him that we didn't have 2 hours to sit and wait! haha. I can thank Amy for this picture!
Pleasure Pier.
Amy, Me, and Shauna at Palm Beach!


2 comments:

  1. That is so funny that it is called Bubba Gump. I can not believe you were able to talk him into letting you sit next! He must have loved you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beach looks really cool. Way to go, bypassing a 2 hour wait!

    ReplyDelete