Thursday, August 16, 2012

Visitors!

Cori and her cute girls came down to Houston to visit us for 2 days. We packed as much as we could in those 2 days! We loved having them! Tayslee plays really well with Brielle and Seirra they are such cute girls. I love spending time with Cori too its so fun to have a friend to chat with for 2 days! We had so much fun! I think she needs to come again before the summer ends!
Lots of pictures, lots of girls!
Our activities consisted of...
Shopping, cinnabon, swimming at the pool, snow cones, trip to target, going to the beach, chick-fa-la, playing, and more shopping! 












If you are wondering if my photos are coming from instagram, they are! I am slightly addicted at the moment. It's just so easy, fast, and simple to take a photo. I worry I will never take my camera again.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast! So can you upload your photos from instagram to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I didn't know you liked shopping and swimming ;)

    ReplyDelete